Request for Return Material Authorization (RMA)
Your RMA will only be processed if it meets the following criteria:
1. Parts being returned must match original sales order.
2. Parts must be within warranty period. (Contact Customer Support Representative for warranty conditions)
3. Parts that fall within JONGTAY operating specifications or are deemed defective due to customer misapplication will be returned as is, and could be subject to an evaluation fee.
4. Partsmustbe returned in adequate condition in proper packaging and shipping material (must adhere to ESD safety precautions, if applicable). Failure to do so will result in product returned to sender.
5. If you need immediate replacement, provide your CSR with a new PO. Please note, JONGTAY reserves the right to return product which is deemed customer damaged or no fault found from the RMA.
6. Request for Failure Analysis (FAR) or Corrective Action (CAR) will be honored in accordance with JONGTAY internal Quality guidelines.
About the freight
If the clients report the product failure to JONGTAY one month within the receipt of products, JONGTAY will bear the freight for the return and dispatch.
If the clients report the product failure to JONGTAY after one month but within one year after receipt of the products, JONGTAY will only bear one way freight charge.
If the clients report the product failure after one year of the receipt of the products, the client should bear the freight for the return and dispatch.
Fill in all required data below. One form is required for each part number being returned. RMA numbers with return shipping instructions will be provided by email.Data below with an asterisk ( * ) is required to process the RMA request.
** Please post the defect description and the original labelon the product
Any information including data, pictures, detail failure info, etc. will expedite the processing of your RMA.